Hello, hello. This was long overdue, but I finally found the time to do it yeayy. For the first (and second) time ever, I was nominated for the Liebster Award!
Anyway, on to the rules~
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers.
- Come up with 11 questions for them to answer.
- Inform your nominees.
Okayz, so it’s time to answer the 22 questions! (because 11+11 huhuhu).
1. What is your favorite quote?
“A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms”.
Actually I love quotes but this is what I hold onto these days hehe.
2. Which languages do you speak?
Malay, English, occasionally Korean and Japanese (I speak with my cat and my laptop with these two languages…. Haha).
3. Why did you start your blog?
To blog about my language journey, just like other inspiring language-bloggers out there!
4. What are you most proud of?
I think it’s the fact that I’m left-handed, and my personality is quite different from my friends? Hehe.
5. What is your earliest memory?
I still remember a lot but let’s see…. maybe that one time when we were looking for some ointment of sorts and I found something, and I proudly exclaimed “There it is! Koyo-koyo!!”, when it should have been Yoko-yoko. Embarrassing xD
6. How did you meet your best friend?
7. How do you think people see you as?
‘The girl who cheers people on’? At some point when I was down people actually say “Nadia, this is not you!” and I was like… ??? because am I that cheerful all this time 😮
8. Black or white?
9. Sunny or rainy?
Rainy ❤ (but uhm Sunny SNSD is bae haha ok)
10. What kind of music do you listen to?
Nowadays, pretty much Anime OP/ED and some few recent Korean songs. Also Katy Perry’s songs ❤
11. What kind of books/movies do you like to read/watch?
I like fantasy ones, with unicorns and mystical beings but not so much for vampires and werewolves. But for movies usually I prefer action+superheroes and comedies~
And from Summer:
1. What is the meaning behind your blog name/title (e.g. mine is xingsings)?
I like pastel colours, and Faery is a nice name I made up with my group of friends. So I combined them and it became Pastel Faery~
2. What inspired you to begin blogging?
Other inspirational language-bloggers!
3. What are your top three favorite books?
The Unicorn Chronicles, which has three titles in the series… haha. Gosh I forgot the title of my faves because I haven’t read any new ones in a longgg while sorry ;;;;;
4. What is your favorite movie? (I suppose you can list a couple if it’s difficult to choose.)
Avengers, Immortal Instruments: City of Bones and Green Hornet.
5. What time of day is your favorite?
Morning from 8am to 10am, and evening at 11pm-1am :3
6. What is the most dangerous thing you’ve ever done?
I don’t remember any but I think walking home from school because there are wild dogs, scary strangers and fast vehicles in my journeys. And I still have to endure it for 7 more months.
7. What are your biggest fears?
I know this may seem like I’m religious or something, but I’m scared of dying without having enough good things to be brought on to the other world. I’m not scared of death that much, though. And nope, I’m not scared of insects, high places and all that haha I don’t know.
8. What are some of your hobbies (other than the ones you discuss and share on your blog, for instance don’t mention reading if you are a book blog)?
Playing otome games and watching anime! Plus managing projects. Being a leader and all… Haha I’m weird…
9. Do you judge people that mix up “your” and “you’re”?
10. (Like my last Liebster award, I am going to test your creativity and add this —>) There is going to be a zombie unicorn apocalypse. The closest thing to you is your weapon. What is it and how would you use it to defend yourself?
Bow and arrows that have white magic on them. I will survive!!1!!11
11. And again, 11 questions is throwing me off! So, thank you for participating, and congratulations on being a Liebster nominee! Have a great day! ^.^
Hehehe, thank you for taking your time putting up these questions and have a nice day~
Okay then, 11 facts about me….
- I’m in my last year of highschool but I am only 147cm mwahaha.
- I’m the only left-handed girl in class besides another student who is a guy.
- I have a tabby cat (bigger than a kitten, but smaller than a full-grown cat) named Kuning which literally means ‘yellow’.
- I love being alone, studying alone and pretty much do things on my own. I do enjoy companies at times but I don’t wanna be clingy and stuff haha.
- I don’t really curse but when I do, I use multiple languages.
- I have taken a liking with sakura petals and now have grown obsessed with them….
- I like rainy days and any type of cold temperature, because I get mad easily when it’s hot ;;;
- I use a thing called ‘The Queen Principle’ to motivate myself when things go wrong 😉
- I really love animals but not so much for plants, and my biology scores are messed up because of that u_u
- I haz a sweet tooth!
- As you can see, I love talking about myself and I just love talking about ‘the things people love’ in general ^_^
And here are my 11 questions:
- What do you do in your free time?
- Do you have a pet? If not, would you like one?
- Are you interested in gaming? Like PC games, PSP or maybe phone game apps?
- If you could travel to any country, where would it be?
- Autumn or Spring?
- Android or Apple products?
- What was your first anime? (Everyone have at least one, right? xD)
- Any quote from a movie you liked that you remember?
- How do you manage stress?
- Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
- How do you stay awake when you’re too sleepy, but needs to get the job done?
Anddd tagging other bloggers~:
- It’s Hanguk Time
- Language Love
- Sparkling Sakura Blossom
- JENN — manhwa translator
I don’t have that many mutuals haha
Anyway, thank you so much for reading this hella long post, and sorry if my questions are not interesting or my English is a bit messed up. I’ve been really busy and my mind is not in its right state hahaha.
Have a nice week ahead and may we all be given the strength to face our challenges. See ya in the next post, byeom~